Friday, February 24, 2012

2/24/12 blog

For the proposition America 24/7 captures the essence of American character and communities, then I believe there will be pictures posted of theAmerican Flag. This is a big essence of American character and communities so I wouldnt be surprised to see one in the exhibit. Also I expect to see pictures of mountains and beaches, highways, and country dirt roads because, they are all associated with america. A picture of the many people and races in America captures the essence of American character so I believe that should be up there as well. Other pictures that I think capture the essence are the bald eagle, the Ford car, presidents, a democrat and republican sign, homeless people, and maybe a picture of the wildlife that live in America.
 After viewing the photos, I think the claim does find support from the selections of photos I encountered for the most part. There was a photo of the American flag, a bald eagle, beaches and mountains, dirt roads, some wild life and many many more photos of pictures that capture the essence of American character and communities. Going through all the pages of photos every photo looked like reality and something you would associate with America.

No comments:

Post a Comment