Thursday, February 9, 2012

2/10 weekly blog

This week for english class I focused on completing the research proposal paper that was due Wednesday. It helped me realize a lot about my project that I didnt know I needed to do in order to complete the entire project. The hardest part was thinking about how I was going to get all my sources and how relivant would the sources I'm going to use be. I don't just want to rely on information from the internet so I had to figure out what other sources would help me understand more about child abuse in Charlotte. The easiest part of the assignment was writing out my "game plan" on how i'm goin to complete the entire project. I feel like this project will go by smoothly if I just complete tasks ahead of time to make sure everything is correctly done and turned in on time. I found some great websites that explained some stories of kids and adults who have been affected by child abuse so I think i'm headed in the right direction so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment