Friday, January 27, 2012

1/27 Weekly blog

This week has been very interesting in terms of finding a good topic to start the major inquiry project on. The first time we went through the topics we could pick for the project, I immediately knew I was going to start it on animal abuse, but later on in the week I changed my mind and decided to do something more serious to me, which is child abuse. This week I got on google and looked up information about child abuse and the information I found was very sad. There is a broad form of child abuse, it can go from sexual child abuse, mental child abuse, and physical child abuse. I read many stories from people who have experienced all three forms. I know this topic is good for me to start this project on because, it keeps me interested and engages me to want to read more about it and actually try to find solutions to help. I plan on staying focused and completeing assignment ahead of time to complete this project. I think it should be pretty easy since we're taking it in small steps. I'm looking forward to the final outcome of this project :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have selected a topic that genuinely interest you and that you are looking forward to the outcomes. I am too!

    ReplyDelete