Tuesday, April 3, 2012

week 4/1

So far everything has been running smoothly with completing my major inquiry project. I think that the pieces of rhetoric that everybody presented were really good, and will definitely persuade all of our audience members to look at the point of view our way. My pieces of rhetoric ended up being a poster, a flyer, a brochure, and dream catcher key chains. I think the way I set everything up will be very persuasive. My main goal was too effect my audience's pathos and I tried to do that by adding a lot of photos of abused children. I also want to effect their logos, and I did this by adding statistics in the brochure. I feel like in the end many people will try to be more aware of child abuse and most importantly the signs children show who are being abused. Also I feel like a lot of my audience members will donate their money to the NPO, DreamCatchers For Abused Children. I'm excited about this part of the project because it actually deals with me being involved; hands on activities. The next class, outlines are due and I hope I get better ideas and advice about how I'm starting off my paper so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment