Thursday, March 29, 2012

WEEKLY BLOG 3/28

This week I planned my pieces of rhetoric that will be used to persuade my audience to become more aware of child abuse and to donate their money to the NPO dreamcatchers for abused children. My plans were to just create a poster and flyers but with great ideas from some of my classmates, ive decided to make dream catcher key chains to hand out to people to remind them of the NPO I picked, and possibly persuade them to donate money there. I think that my pieces of rhetoric will be very persuassive and attack people's pathos, making them feel bad for the kids who go through child abuse with pictures posted on the poster and flyers, ultimately breaking them down to the point where they will do whatever they can to help and learn about child abuse . I was thinking about making a bumpersticker as well but I have to do more thinking about that. My main focus is to persuade my audience to be aware of child abuse and to learn the signs of it so they can help kids who don't speak up about it. My 5-6 paper will be on a different subject, explaining how foster care systems are broken and how they can be fixed. I feel like in the end everything will come together smoothly. I'm glad this project is allowing me to actually do something to help this big issue instead of just talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment